July 24, 1997
(Revised October 14, 2010)
We are a community of disciples walking together in Christian Faith and sharing the love of God with all people by telling and showing that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior.
- Reach out in caring to those outside our own congregation, helping to meet their needs.
- Gather to worship God in a place where we are comfortable hearing the stories of God’s grace and being challenged to faithful discipleship.
- Provide opportunities for social interaction within and across generations as we grow in Christ’s love through fellowship with one another.
- Rejoice and give thanks for any good fortune within the church family we will be ready to help in any way in times of need.
- Provide meaningful opportunities for shared Christian experiences with the University community.
- Provide maintenance and renewal of the physical facilities that support the activities of the congregation.
- Provide and supervise the paid leadership and human resources needed to enable the congregation to accomplish its mission.
- Marshall our resources- time, talent, and money- to meet the needs of our congregation and assist those beyond our immediate church.
- Provide an environment that nurtures our Christian faith and encourages spiritual growth through a variety of learning opportunities for all ages within the church.